Water Reuse System
Our complete WRUS-200 skid-mounted water reuse system allows for safe and efficient recycling of used process water, and therefore saves money by greatly reducing water consumption and water sent to water treatment.
- Requires only 56 by 84 inches of floor space
- Rotating primary screen & dual horizontal static filters
- Supplied with system controls, and two 15-horsepower pumps — one for operation and one for backup.
- The stainless-steel enclosure control package uses water sensors for pump protection
- Pressure sensors to alert filter changes and a light stack for visual alarms
- Stainless steel motors and gearboxes
- Equipped with stainless steel spray nozzles
Installation of the WRUS-200 skid only requires power and collected water to deliver up to 200 gallons per minute at 40 pounds per square inch (psi) of screened reuse water (40 psi at exit of static filter).
Our engineers can design a system from 200 to 1,000 gallons per minute to meet your water reuse needs.