Indexing conveyors are a critical part of any fast-paced manufacturing operation. These systems will start and stop at specified locations for a predetermined time frame.
They are typically fitted with fixtures/brackets that hold a vessel, part, product, or assembly in place while it moves down the production line. These conveyors are proven to increase productivity and efficiency while reducing the margin of errors. The CMS Indexing conveyors are designed and built to provide proven performance, accuracy of stopping points, and speed of delivery while requiring minimal maintenance.
We always provide detailed drawings for review and approval to ensure the proposed solution fits our customers’ requirements. CMS assembles and tests all conveyors prior to shipping; this ensures a smooth and easy installation at your facility.
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel motor and gearbox
- Drive package is available in various ratios with integrated brake motor or clutch brake
- Accurate positioning for automated loading and unloading
- Various lengths and widths available to meet customer requirements
- Flexible and space-saving design
- Easy to maintain