Sole Cleaning/Disinfection and Hand Washing/Disinfection
Sanicare With Sole Cleaning
- With this SANICARE, you stand on the cleaning brushes while washing your hands at the same time.
- The rotating brushes are automatically humidified and set in motion by sensors. You optionally dry your hands with paper and then disinfect your hands in the disinfection cylinders.
- The final step is the release of the turnstile. All-in-one and efficient.
Sanicare With Sole Disinfection
- With this version of the SANICARE, you stand in the disinfection bath, while also washing your hands. The bath is refreshed automatically, enabling the SANICARE to be used continuously.
- You optionally dry your hands with paper. Atomization of the disinfectant in the disinfection cylinders (for the hands) takes place automatically. This makes the SANICARE thrifty with chemicals.
- The turnstile is released only after hand disinfection is completed.
|Sanicare with Sole Cleaning|
Runtime of brushes can be set
|Sanicare with Sole Disinfection|
Automatic refreshing of the disinfection bath and refresh time easy to set