- The installation is constructed of solid plates and profiles of stainless steel 304. The cabinet is easy to clean. By a large door the inside is well accessible for internal cleaning.
- The tank is constructed with a slanting bottom, enabling a quick flow of water towards the drain when emptied. The dolav/big box is to be placed and will block easily without any tool on the lifting door.
- During the main wash the outside as well as the inside of the dolav/big box is cleaned by a rotating spraying arm. For a controlled movement of the spraying arm it is driven by a motor.
- Optionally a detergent can be dosed. Depending on the pollution of the dolav/big box the washing time can be adjusted up to 30 minutes maximum.
- Following to the main wash the dolav/big box is rinsed during the after rinse with clean water to remove the residual detergents. On the after rinse is a reducer installed.