Efficient Conveyors. Delivered.
Intralox is a preferred belting supplier at CMS.
Intralox modular plastic conveyor belts have been setting industry standards for more than 50 years. Intralox belts are available in hundreds of thousands of configurations and can be found anywhere products are processed, manufactured, or moved. Modular construction, combined with lighter weight materials and expert engineering, ensures Intralox belts:
- Are easier to install, repair, clean, and maintain
- Increase your throughput while minimizing downtime
- Provide longer belt life—up to three times as long in some applications
Call us at 678.971.6715 for all your belting needs.
Straight-running conveyor belts are foundational to the success of any manufacturer, processor, or distributor. If they perform as they’re supposed to, you may not even think about them. But if just one is not working correctly, it can cause problems across the whole line—possibly your entire plant.
- Longer belt life with less belt wear
- Simplified cleaning and maintenance
- Reduced risk of product loss or contamination
- Enhanced worker safety
- Zero need for lubrication or tensioning
Intralox’s comprehensive radius belt portfolio meets virtually all performance requirements, both now and in the future. These belts allow you to optimize your current lines by minimizing transfer points (in both your layouts and designs) without having to sacrifice speed or efficiency. You’ll optimize current line performance while also staying prepared to handle future products and packaging types.
- Longest-lasting belt life with less belt wear stress or load-based fatigue failures
- Fewer transfers and dead plates
- Reliable product transfers, especially for small products
- Simplified maintenance through belt and component standardization
Drop-in ready and available in standard widths, Intralox chain belts reduce wear on pans, containers, bottles, cartons, totes, crates, and more. Our industry-leading services and support, ensure you get the most from your chain, whenever you need it.
- Simple to retrofit or drop-in replace onto your existing conveyors
- Lighter and easier to work with than metal belt alternatives
- Reduced noise due to lower friction of plastic components
- Robust designs ensure longer belt life with reduced breakage
- Proven energy savings of up to 19% compared to metal chain belts
Intralox® FoodSafe™ conveyor belts allow food processors to take a proactive approach to food safety without sacrificing operational efficiency. With an array of belt materials and designs—engineered to tackle foreign material risks head-on—Intralox FoodSafe belting helps ensure uncompromised food safety, product quality, and brand integrity.
- Prevent breakage caused by belt mishandling
- Maximize belt life in high-impact or abrasive applications
- Increase safeguards with detectable materials
- Maintain belt strength and durability in high-chemical-exposure applications